HATCHING AS I WRITE

spiritualmystic

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Ok I need a little bit of help here. The eggs that were supposed to hatch yesterday, starting hatching today:yiipchick. I have one almost fully zipped with a chicken squirming like our yip chick icon. Then I have a couple others that have pipped. I think this has been going on for a few hours. Should I just let them hatch by themselves? I hope I didn't screw them up but I turned a few over very slowly and gently, as they were pipping wire down, and I thought they may be having a hard time trying to come out. They seem to be rolling around the hoverbator so I hope everybody is OKEY DOKEY. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!
smile.png
jumpy.gif

Alright, its been hours and I have 3 babies hatched out, seem to be alright. Then one of them was having trouble and I opened the egg, but he/she didnt seem to make it. I have three eggs still in the hovabator that have not even pipped yet. Is this normal and could it be that they will pip tomorrow? All of them should have hatched yesterday, unless I wrote it down wrong on the calendar. Thanks! I'll post pictures when everybody is dried off and running around. Tehe!

Back
Top Bottom