Hatching Chicks With A Heat Pad And A Egg Carton Experiment

Pics
Day 22 (chicken incubation, 20 days)- The eggs have been fine, no pip yet. I want them to hatch soon! Can't wait! But not to early or they won't make it. I am excited! Here is another one of my "beautiful" drawings to cheer everyone up.
Photo on 4-11-20 at 10.00 AM.jpg

Day 22 (chicken incubation, 20 days)- The eggs have been fine, no pip yet. I want them to hatch soon! Can't wait! But not to early or they won't make it. I am excited! Here is another one of my "beautiful" drawings to cheer everyone up. View attachment 2084522
Still watching for babies to appear. Hang in there you have made it this far, only a few days to go..

Day 23 (chicken incubation, 21 days)- I was hopping that like Easter, instantly when I woke up, I would find a bunch of baby chicks. But no, they haven't internally piped yet and I can't wait for them to hatch. I now get it, I have instructed a few people of this website not to "help" their eggs and that they should wait a few days, and now I feel the worry! Come on chickies!

Day 23 (chicken incubation, 21 days)- I was hopping that like Easter, instantly when I woke up, I would find a bunch of baby chicks. But no, they haven't internally piped yet and I can't wait for them to hatch. I now get it, I have instructed a few people of this website not to "help" their eggs and that they should wait a few days, and now I feel the worry! Come on chickies!

All mine hatched yesterday and today. So I’m here cheering your hatch on now.

Oh believe me! I wanted to assist so bad at least 3 times and my husband said no! Good thing too since they all hatched and are healthy.

I am now debating on placing the last hatchling in with the others since it’s oh so lonely in the incubator but it’s still not dry and fluffy.

All mine hatched yesterday and today. So I’m here cheering your hatch on now.

Oh believe me! I wanted to assist so bad at least 3 times and my husband said no! Good thing too since they all hatched and are healthy.

I am now debating on placing the last hatchling in with the others since it’s oh so lonely in the incubator but it’s still not dry and fluffy.
All that is in my mind is Hatch chicks! Hatch!

Back
Top Bottom