Hatching Chicks With A Heat Pad And A Egg Carton Experiment

Day 26 (chicken incubation, 24 days) UPDATE- Ok, so today, I'm really sorry but I just found out that the eggs are dead. It hurts... I'm so sorry about it. I know a bunch of you have been rooting for them and encouraging me and I want to thank you. You guys said that I had such dedication but it was truly you guy, you had the dedication, you cheered me up and made me go forwards. You are the ones that helped me. I am truly sorry that this happened, it is a really bad page that touched the end of this wonderful book. I loved the chicks, I think that you loved the chicks to. I'm going to bury the chicks tomorrow.

Day 26 (chicken incubation, 24 days) UPDATE- Ok, so today, I'm really sorry but I just found out that the eggs are dead. It hurts... I'm so sorry about it. I know a bunch of you have been rooting for them and encouraging me and I want to thank you. You guys said that I had such dedication but it was truly you guy, you had the dedication, you cheered me up and made me go forwards. You are the ones that helped me. I am truly sorry that this happened, it is a really bad page that touched the end of this wonderful book. I loved the chicks, I think that you loved the chicks to. I'm going to bury the chicks tomorrow.

I’m so sorry to hear that. Were you able to see at what stage they stopped or will you rather just bury them?

Back
Top Bottom