Hatching dates? Tips? Tricks?

RoosterHuggerLiz

Songster
Dec 27, 2020
I put three eggs in my incubator on the same day but they were gathered on three different days, I'm pretty new to hatching but so far so good, it looks like all three are developing but I'm starting to worry about hatch dates, I know on day 18 you're supposed to stop turning and go on lockdown but I'm worried because they were eggs from three different days, will they all hatch on the same day cuz they were putting incubator on the same day or they going to hatch on different days? Also to note I'm doing dry hatching because I live in Florida and its April so the humidity is high, this is literally my first time trying to hatch any eggs and I am completely unprepared but it was a bit of an emergency thing... Any Tips or tricks?

I put three eggs in my incubator on the same day but they were gathered on three different days, I'm pretty new to hatching but so far so good, it looks like all three are developing but I'm starting to worry about hatch dates, I know on day 18 you're supposed to stop turning and go on lockdown but I'm worried because they were eggs from three different days, will they all hatch on the same day cuz they were putting incubator on the same day or they going to hatch on different days? Also to note I'm doing dry hatching because I live in Florida and its April so the humidity is high, this is literally my first time trying to hatch any eggs and I am completely unprepared but it was a bit of an emergency thing... Any Tips or tricks?
@MGG

Back
Top Bottom