Hatching duck eggs?

Here's not pic

And the setup

If theres vent on top of the bator, uncover them, only cover half the bator. With this hot weather I would think the temp would be soaring but good to see it's staying more stable now...

@Lacrystol

I'm panicking I can't get the incubator over 95

Thermal mass is important in an incubator. It can take some time to get the temperature up after adding eggs. You may be able to avoid this issue by adding some thermal mass before the eggs are ready and allowing it to stabilize.

Thermal mass is important in an incubator. It can take some time to get the temperature up after adding eggs. You may be able to avoid this issue by adding some thermal mass before the eggs are ready and allowing it to stabilize.

Good suggestion but I think her gage maybe off, she had it at 98 just yesterday. I would be afraid it's working OK, just the gage is off, be horrible to find out the new gage is reading over 102. AHHHH

I got the new gauge, the incubator is 99.5 right now. I found out I didn't have the lid all the way on:he

My digital incubator should be coming in any day now, I got the Jonel 10 mini incubator, it seems really nice .

I looked and the incubator hasn't even shipped yet, UGHH well on a bright note I did a day 3 candle and all eggs are fertile :D

Back
Top Bottom