Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I've been shipping and receiving eggs from all over the country. I've had reports of excellent hatch rates for the most part but some haven't been great. I think too cold is a big factor as in the heat of summer too warm is a big factor. :). As I mentioned above if you'd like to try some barnyard mixes or Easter eggers I tend to have plenty extras on hand and can get you some test hatch eggs for cheap. Just send me a pm if interested. Or, if you want to ore-order and postpone delivery for a month or two that would be fine as well. :)

Okay. I would love to try it. I just bought a Genesis 1588 incubator, I'm hoping that's a decent one. But, I was looking for quality but cheaper eggs. I will let you know and order some when the weather gets a bit warmer here. What would your barnyard mix consist of, and could I order about 24 or so?
thanks so much
Stacey

Do you have any photos of the LF Chocolate Orpington project?

Just imagine all black. Ha ha. Sorry I need to. The breeders are all black but I have a chocolate grow out, one of my first hatched, that is about 4 weeks old to give you an idea of the color and female size at that age. Definitely looking LF thus far and growing same rate as other LF birds. I will try to do that' tomorrow morn along with the Cochins. :)

I was wondering if you have any pics of the gold laced brahmas. Also, the availability I would really like to get a dozen.

Thanks for your time
Lucky J Farm

Okay, so I am getting excited
D.gif
do you have any pics yet of your 'Hershey Chickens'? hehe Also, do your Light Sussex come from one bloodline or do you have more than one flock of them? I would love mixed bloodlines so I can breed them back next year.
Thanks for your time.... and eggs

Back
Top Bottom