Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Alright....I contacted Jeff May 27th, with a ridiculous nitpicky order expecting a good portion to be unavailable, and some kind of a wait. May 31st, I got my eggs (California to NY), impeccably packaged, with 8 extras (1 extra for every 4 ordered....what?!)....Luckily my broody silkies didn't mind the extra load, but have my incubator ready in case it's too much for them. I will update when I candle the eggs in a few days, but just want to say soooo many thanks for being so prompt, thorough and accomodating! And if you're on the fence about where to get your eggs....this....is...the....guy.

I wanted to let everyone know how wonderful Papa Brooder is as a seller. I had pre-ordered Cream Legbar eggs back in February for shipment last week. Because of unexpected broody issues and an ebay auction he had already put up, my order ended up being delayed.

In order to make up for the delay, he generously gave me lots of extras of the Cream Legbars and added pretty much a full order of Swedish Flower Hens to boot. He sent 29 eggs total. Unbelievably kind and generous. It goes beyond being an honorable seller to one that bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied.

Best seller I have ordered from. Ever.
By the way, thanks so much! Glad it worked out and hoping to hear about some cute little fuzzy butts running around soon! :)

Alright....I contacted Jeff May 27th, with a ridiculous nitpicky order expecting a good portion to be unavailable, and some kind of a wait. May 31st, I got my eggs (California to NY), impeccably packaged, with 8 extras (1 extra for every 4 ordered....what?!)....Luckily my broody silkies didn't mind the extra load, but have my incubator ready in case it's too much for them. I will update when I candle the eggs in a few days, but just want to say soooo many thanks for being so prompt, thorough and accomodating! And if you're on the fence about where to get your eggs....this....is...the....guy.
Ah, thanks! so kind. Hope your girls get those chicks out. Let me know how it goes. :)

I'm hooked! Since I have broodys, I wanted to have some different breeds other than the mutts I have been getting the last couple of years. Imagine a tophat Roo breeding with EE's, marans, RIR just to name a few. Most of those chicks come out looking like they are having the worst hair day ever!

I placed an order and within 2 days got my first shipment all intact (I'm in KS). My daughter caught wind of what I was doing and demanded I order his bantam cochins. Since I have another broody offering her services to hatch eggs too,,,,, well you can guess, placed a second order.

I hope I have a good hatch. Regardless of outcome, I will still order from him in the future if certain breeds are available and I feel the need to add to my misfits. :)

Jeff is prompt, replies quickly and packaging is great!

Hello! Will you have hamburgs, bantam chocolate orpingtons and legbars available in august?

Thanks

I rotate the hamburgs through a certain breeding pen so I can't guarantee I will have them. I do have them now. Chocolate bantams i should have but I also may sell those. I am working toward some large fowl chocolates and should have some pullets ready to breed by august. legbars will have for sure. :) Sorry to not know for sure. :) I won't have any eggs until about 3rd week of august because I'll give everyone a bit of a summer break. :)

Very bummed that I cannot order from you! Perhaps you could consider that Alaska is in the United States, and so USPS shipping is the exact same price as shipping to anywhere else within the Lower 48. Looking forward to ordering if this policy is changed. Thanks!

Hmmm, I have a broody right now I was considering sticking some grocery store eggs under her but I'd rather have some different breeds. What do you have available that could ship on Monday? I only have one broody, so only need 10-12 eggs.

Hmmm, I have a broody right now I was considering sticking some grocery store eggs under her but I'd rather have some different breeds.  What do you have available that could ship on Monday?  I only have one broody, so only need 10-12 eggs.

Bbs ameracauna, blue and black copper Marans, blue laced red wyandottes, bbs silkie/sizzles, speckled Sussex, rhodebar, cream legbar, hamburg, Mille fleur leghorn, some bantam Cochins. Prob a few more but those I have for sure at least in the quantity you need. :)
Just let me know in a pm what you would like and we can go from there.

Got my eggs from Jeff today. He charged for 8 and sent me 12. Extremely well packaged. No cracks, and the air cells I could see (on the 4 CL eggs) were intact. My broody looks like she has finally gotten what she has been waiting for ;) Very excited over here. I'll candle at day 5 and update!

Back
Top Bottom