Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Feel free to mix and match or order just one breed. I will only send eggs that have been lay in the prior 4 days (maybe 5 days on the low egg max breeds). All prices are below and more pictures can be found through the links in my profile page. There are no minimum orders but some breeds will have a low maximum based on how many layers I have laying at any given time. I will gradually try to update this page if I get backed up on

Crested Cream Legbars: $5/egg, max 18 eggs
Rhodebars: $5/egg, max 15 eggs
Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons: $4/egg, max 10 eggs
BBS English Orpingtons: $4/egg, max 18 eggs
Lavender Orpingtons: $4/egg, max 16 eggs
Swedish flower hens: $4/egg, max 18 eggs (two pens)
BBS laced red wyandottes: $3/egg, max 18 eggs (two pens)
Silver Laced Wyandottes: $4/egg, max 4 eggs
French BBS Copper marans: $3/egg, max 24 eggs
Speckled Sussex: $3/egg, max 24 eggs
Salmon Faverolles: $4/egg, max 3 eggs
Project LF Chocolate Orpingtons: $5/egg, max 12 eggs (25% black M with chocolate gene, 25% black M, 25% black F, 25% choc F)
Mille Fleur Leghorns: $3/egg, max 18 eggs
BBS, Cuckoo, Silkie and Sizzle pen: $3/egg, max 12 eggs
White Silkies: $3/egg. max 6 eggs
Cuckoo Silkies: $3/egg. max 10 eggs
Buff Silkies: $3/egg. max 10 eggs (there is a buff frizzled sizzle hen in here with 4 silkie hens, so you may get a sizzle)
Blue ameracaunas: $3/egg, max 24 eggs
Easter Egger: $2/egg, max 10 eggs (Jubilee Orp Roo over light colored easter eggers)
Olive Eggers: $3/egg, max 18 eggs (3 different project pens right now)
Bantam white cochins: $3/egg, max 6 eggs (frizzled and smooth
Bantam project silver penciled/mottled cochin: $3/egg, max 10 eggs (frizzled and smooth)
Bantam chocolate orpingtons: $5/egg, max 16 eggs
Jubilee Orpingtons: $20/egg, max 10 eggs
Gold Laced Orpingtons: $20/egg, max 12 eggs
Gold/Blue Partridge Brahmas: $8/egg, max 8 eggs

As a general rule I will include free extras: 1 egg for every 6 eggs ordered so 6=7 eggs, 12= 14 eggs, so keep that in mind when you are choosing your numbers of eggs.

I prefer shipping monday-wednesday but am willing to ship on other days at your request.

Shipping costs will be as follows (with total eggs including extras, EX if you want 25 eggs total, order 21 and stay at $17 shipping):
up to 10 eggs: $11, unless east coast, then $12
up to 25 eggs: $17, unless east coast, then $19
Over 25 eggs: $25, unless east coast, then $28

Payment is via PayPal in order to secure your shipping date. At this point, most everything listed above could be shipped next week except for a few that have only recently laid and I won't really confirm fertility until next week. They will ship Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail). I bubble wrap each individual egg and double box. I've never had a broken egg yet. These eggs will have been laid in the 4 days prior. Shipping is only to the lower 48 states.

We cannot guarantee hatch rate or the handling of the USPS. The buyer will accept the risk of buying shipped eggs. You are guaranteed to receive well packaged, in tact eggs but no other offers to refund/replace purchases for conditions outside of our control.

Can I see a picture of the Gold/Blue Partridge Brahmas

Brahmas and white, buff, and probabably cuckoo silkies I should have available mid August. BBS I would have but they are in with sizzles so you would have to be open to silkie, sizzle combo. Silver partridge I won't have for a few months as I lost my roo and my back up roo in the heat. :-(

Back
Top Bottom