Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Any specials on your partridge Brahma eggs right now??
smile.png
why yes, all hatching eggs are currently 30% off for the next two days. So as long as you order by midnight on monday, you will get the discount. Just have to mention BYC special when you pay your paypal.

Thanks!! :D So we're talking through your website?
EDIT: nevermind, finished my coffee.. Gotcha. ;)

Last edited:
Waiting for price on Golden laced orp eggs......hopefully you will begin to sell them soon! :)
Currently will offer them for $17 each for the GFF gold laced line, $20 each for the Fancy chick line which can hatch gold laced or blue laced gold. That is before the special. So, if ordered by tomorrow, then they would be 30% off those prices.

Currently will offer them for $17 each for the GFF gold laced line, $20 each for the Fancy chick line which can hatch gold laced or blue laced gold. That is before the special. So, if ordered by tomorrow, then they would be 30% off those prices.
Got it and ordered, thank you!!!

Well, the timing just won't work for me to make the 30% off deal.. But I will be ordering when the time is right. Beautiful birds, can't wait! :)

I ordered 8 Speckled Sussex and got 15 in the mail. 4 had bad air cells, but 11 of them were looking good at 10 days! Hope they all make it to hatch. So far I am very pleased with these eggs.

I ordered 8 Speckled Sussex and got 15 in the mail.  4 had bad air cells, but 11 of them were looking good at 10 days!  Hope they all make it to hatch.  So far I am very pleased with these eggs.
Excellent!! I have some coming in May and am in GA as well. Speaking of.. Why have I not seen you on the GA thread? :)

Back
Top Bottom