Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I sure will! I was so nervous to spend $20 an egg but it looks like 5-6 out of the 8 golden and blue laced orphington eggs are developing so far at day 7 so I'm really excited about that

I have 9 milli fleur leghorns, 11 speckled Sussex, & 8 gold and blue laced orphington all from Papa Bruder then from other breeders I have wellsummer, f1 and f2 olive egger eggs

Last edited:
OK day 10 update almost half way there!

I am SO THRILLED with Papa Brooder eggs so far! Here are the progress numbers so far which is about 71% with 11 more days to go!

6/9 Millie Fleur Leghorn
8/11 Speckled Sussex
6/8 Gold/Blue Laced Orp YAH since these are $20 an egg!!!

SO EGG CITED! A few of the speckled sussex have bad saddle air cells but since many of my SFH's did as well and most of them hatched I am not worried!

Thank you Papa Brooder!

Last edited:

[COLOR=333333]I am SO THRILLED with Papa Brooder eggs so far!  Here are the progress numbers so far which is about 71% with 11 more days to go![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]6/9 Millie Fleur Leghorn[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]8/11 Speckled Sussex[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]6/8 Gold/Blue Laced Orp  YAH since these are $20 an egg!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]SO EGG CITED!  A few of the speckled sussex have bad saddle air cells but since many of my SFH's did as well and most of them hatched I am not worried![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Thank you Papa Brooder![/COLOR]

Yay!! Congrats!! I am very excited to order BBS hatching eggs and some chocolate eggs as well. My Brinsea 20 advanced is on it's way and I am very excited to order some of theses eggs =)

[COLOR=333333]I am SO THRILLED with Papa Brooder eggs so far!  Here are the progress numbers so far which is about 71% with 11 more days to go![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]6/9 Millie Fleur Leghorn[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]8/11 Speckled Sussex[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]6/8 Gold/Blue Laced Orp  YAH since these are $20 an egg!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]SO EGG CITED!  A few of the speckled sussex have bad saddle air cells but since many of my SFH's did as well and most of them hatched I am not worried![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Thank you Papa Brooder![/COLOR]
Sounds great! How many of these eggs did you order and how many were extras? I always calculate my hatch rate based on the number i actually paid for so if your order was similar to what Jeff sent me it sounds like you are close to 100% so far! Either way, it sounds like so far, so good. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Sounds great! How many of these eggs did you order and how many were extras? I always calculate my hatch rate based on the number i actually paid for so if your order was similar to what Jeff sent me it sounds like you are close to 100% so far! Either way, it sounds like so far, so good. Best of luck the rest of the way.
Thank you! Yes that is a great way to look at it which I had not thought about. I ordered:

7 Millie Fleur Leghorn
8 Speckled Sussex
6 Gold/Blue Laced Orp

That is 21 eggs that I paid for, and 20 of them are developing! 7 were extras. I am only half way through incubation at day 12 today, but still hopefully they will all keep going and make it! I like your way of thinking to count what you paid for, good thoughts! :) Thanks, Ill keep it updated! :)

Hubby has my eggs at home!! I can't WAIT to get to them. He says there are 8 PB and 7 CL (my order was for the 8 PB and I asked for the CL for extras :D )

He has unwrapped them for me and put them in a carton to rest so that makes me feel better. :)

Back
Top Bottom