Hatching eggs! 5 different rare and heritage breeds. Mix and match!

Farmerboy16

Rebuilding my Farm
9 Years
Dec 30, 2010
Sparta, MI
I am beginning to take orders for hatching eggs since the girls have kicked it into gear. Feel free to mix and match or order just one breed. I will only send eggs that have been lay in the prior 4 days. All prices are below. There are no minimum orders but some breeds will have a low maximum based on how many layers I have laying at any given time.

Icelandics- $3.50 per egg

Tomaru Longcrower- $4.00 per egg

French Black Copper Marans- $4.00 per egg- Max 4 eggs

Buff Orpingtons- $2.00 per egg

Coronation/Light Sussex split- $3.00 per egg

Also have bantie mix hatching eggs available. In that pen is Silkies, Showgirls, Araucanas, Sermas, and Turkens. $1.00 per egg.

Layer mutts- Hens are Isa Browns covered by a blue plye Cochin/Brahma cross roo- $1.00 per egg.

I prefer shipping Monday-Wednesday but am willing to ship on other days at your request.

Shipping costs will be as follows:
up to 10 eggs: $15
up to 25 eggs: $20
Over 25 eggs: $25

Payment is via PayPal in order to secure your shipping date. They will ship USPS Priority Mail. I bubble wrap each individual egg and double box. These eggs will have been laid in the 4 days prior. Shipping is only to the lower 48 states.

We cannot guarantee hatch rate or the handling of the USPS. The buyer will accept the risk of buying shipped eggs. You are guaranteed to receive well packaged, in tact eggs but no other offers to refund/replace purchases for conditions outside of our control.

Hello, I
My name is Donna, I am homeschooling 3 children. We would like to Hatch some eggs and then raise them in our backyard. Finding chickens that would be kid friendly and good egg layers is my goal. My email is [email protected] . We r from Wisconsin. I have been looking up info. about different breeds. What it would all take to keep them healthy and the price of upkeep and feed the chickens. If you could help me out with any info. and if you would have breeds that would be good for backyard chickens and sociable, it would be appreciated... Thank You Donna

Hello, I
My name is Donna, I am homeschooling 3 children. We would like to Hatch some eggs and then raise them in our backyard.  Finding chickens that would be kid friendly and good egg layers is my goal. My email is [email protected] . We r from Wisconsin. I have been looking up info. about different breeds. What it would all take to keep them healthy and the price of upkeep  and feed the chickens. If you could help me out with any info. and if you would have breeds that would be good for backyard chickens and sociable, it would be appreciated... Thank You  Donna

Hi,

I will email you tonight. Things are busy around here. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom