Hatching eggs AUCTION!!!@#@!@!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereswaldo

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 10, 2008
Have 15 Dozen chicken eggs ready to go out tomorrow, Say we start the bid at 1.00 per dozen?
High bidder gets pick of eggs, and as many as they want for that price.
Leghorn eggs, Standard black cochin eggs, (Mergemet and Zuni have seen my cochins, Niether of them have bought any) Red and black sex links, Barred rocks, Standard BBRed OE, And more!
most are seperated and pure, some arent!
all are running at around 96-98% fertile! thats awsome!
All will be Assorted by Fancy.
(Egg layers/Fancy/Mixed) You will get some of each)

Sounds like a winner!
Buy 4 Doz get 20 free!

LOL Just messin, but say buy 3 get 1 free? Hovabators hold 4 doz, Sports hold like 22-24?doz?

Shouldn't you mention you can only sell eggs for pick up and you are not allowed to ship?

why only pick-up. The NPIP certification thing? I mean is it that big of a deal? I only have about 30 birds is it really necissary to get certified?

don't know why someone else says pick up only but if you can ship and the cochins are pure then I would like a dozen of them.

I have seen the birds, I didn't buy any because I already have TOO MANY birds!

I ship eggs just fine, no reason you can't ship the eggs.

I have also posted for chicks and eggs left over from the swap.

good luck Tommy, it was great meeting you at the swap and we will be doing it again!

M

I wanted to buy some of his eggs and the listings were blocked and the moderators ended it all.

He cannot ship eggs on here because he has a hard time following through on transactions. Hence, that is the rule they set in place for him.

Buyer beware and all of that. Search past posts.

Yes, no shipping from Whereswaldo on eggs, but I'm sure pickup is fine for his sales if you are nearby.

Whereswaldo cannot sell shipped eggs on this forum due to past transgressions. He knows this.

I am closing this thread as he chose not to post for pick up only on his sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom