HATCHING EGGS--- CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS and SWEDISH FLOWER HENS

tlmotzkus

Songster
7 Years
Jan 1, 2013
eastern pennsylvania
SWEDISH FLOWER HEN AND CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR HATCHING EGGS AVAILABLE $40 A DOZEN SHIPPING INCLUDED SHIPPING FROM EASTERN PA ON MONDAYS OR TUESDAYS ALL EGGS INDIVIDUALLY BUBBLE WRAPPED AND SHIPPED POINTED END DOWN. THIS SPRING I WILL ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE 55 FLOWERY HENS----SUPER BLUE EGG LAYERS----BIELEFELDERS AND HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME A PM IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0847.JPG IMG_0816.JPG

Hello from San Angelo Texas, I'm trying to find some cream legbar eggs and am hoping you have some. Might even try a few Swedish flower eggs. You can email me [email protected] , or and text me at 3256500202. I'm excited to get some legbar egg from you, to get some different lineage then the few people that sell them here. Thanks in advance for your help..... Kent N

Hi, I was wondering if your SFH are mix of crested and non-crested or mostly crested? I have had a nearly impossible time hatching any chicks out that have crests (one in over 20 so far and he's not breeding worthy) and would love hatching eggs from a flock with a better chance of crests :)

Back
Top Bottom