Hatching eggs Eastern NC

dave27889

Songster
12 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Washington, NC
I am trying to get some hatching eggs from around Eastern NC. I live in Washington, NC. I really don't care what type. I am willing to pick up or I can pay shipping if it is not to much. I am looking for a dozen. I would like to get the eggs anytime in the next two weeks. I have two types of homemade bators I am trying out. I want to see which type works best. I am then going to sell which ever works best at our local fea market. I have a place for the chicks that do hatch so don't worry about the chicks.
Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I would appreciate any help I can get. I am trying to stay in the $20.00 range. Thanks, Dave

Last edited:
I can do 12+ with shipping included for $25. I have White Pearl Leghorns and Barred Rocks. I am sold out until 10/22, but could ship the eggs laid from 10/21 to you or I can save them at a later date.
wink.png
thanks Kari

Thanks Kari,
Can I let you know on Monday. I was hoping for something closer but eggs are hard to get right now. Thanks, Dave

Whenever is fine. I have up to 2 dozen a day available. BUT Lately I have been selling out. If you find some closer no problem.

Kira, How do I pay you for the eggs. I don't have a pay pal account all I have is debit card or check or money order. Thanks Dave27889

I just sent you my address a M/O or ck is fine. Once I get it I can mail those out. Please send me a note on which breeds or both with payment. Thanks Kari
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom