Hatching Eggs in Bra

CluckyJay

Songster
8 Years
Feb 23, 2011
Crossville, Tennessee
I wonder if this is possible. Probably only by someone who can stay at home fulltime. I was thinking about it the other day. You would have to be a realllllly light sleeper, lol.

Know anyone that has done this?
ep.gif

There was a thread on here just the past couple weeks "bra bator" I think it was... I will look it up and see if I can find the thread for you...

I followed that thread start to finish because it was so interesting... and I think that the movement played a role in addition to the temperature... I don't have the will power to try it, but it sure is interesting!!!!

I followed that thread start to finish because it was so interesting... and I think that the movement played a role in addition to the temperature... I don't have the will power to try it, but it sure is interesting!!!!

I have the willpower, just not the cleavage!!!!!

Or temperature- I think I run a little cool, around 96 or so, and an egg does best at 99.5 or so.

I have the willpower, just not the cleavage!!!!!

Or temperature- I think I run a little cool, around 96 or so, and an egg does best at 99.5 or so.

yuckyuck.gif
I have the cleavage, just can't see myself being totally responsible for the life of a wee one! Pregnancy was bad enough!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom