Hatching eggs: Lilac turkeys, Cayuga and Silver Appleyard ducks, bantam barred rocks. All out of sho

I just updated with what eggs I just collected. I will add any eggs I get later tonight. I even got an quinea egg. This is my first one that I have found this year.

I have just updated the eggs. I do have a shipment of Cayuga eggs going out tomorrow but I still can ship 6+ tomorrow if someone is interested.

Right now, I have 10 Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirl eggs ready and you pick five other eggs from the list on first post Canship tomorrow for $35

I also have 17 Cayuga eggs already and should get 4-6 more in the morning. I will sell all I get for $50 shipped.

Last edited:
I just put everything I had in the incubator yesterday. I have a few ordersof Cayugas to go out this weekend and Monday. I should be able to ship a dozen + Cayugas Wednesday if you are still interested.I am only getting one to two Amercaucana eggs a day. I might be able to ship 6+ Monday

I won't have my incubator ready til the 25th anyway. How much for 6 Cayuga & 6 ameraucanas eggs shipped to VA? Are they pure ameraucanas or ee's? Do you have pics of them? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom