Hatching eggs: Lilac turkeys, Cayuga and Silver Appleyard ducks, bantam barred rocks. All out of sho

Sebrightmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Greencastle, IN

Here is a list of hatching eggs I have for sale. I can ship most tomorrow or Saturday.

*11 bantam barred rock eggs $25 shipped
*8+ Cayuga duck eggs $25 shipped or 12+ shipped Saturday for $35
* 6+ Silver Appleyard eggs $35 shipped Saturday
* 7 turkey eggs $70 shipped or $110 for 12+ shipped Saturday

Any of these can also be picked up. Just ask and I can give you picked up prices.

I accept PayPal.

As always I wrap the eggs safely but I do not have any control once they leave my hands. Right now I am having 100% fertility in the incubator.

Last edited:
I still have all the chicken eggs to ship tomorrow. I will sale them all for $35 shipped. That is 14 eggs and I will add what I get today also.

I just went and got more eggs. I got 1 more Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirl eggs and two from the Amerucanas..So the total would be 17 eggs shipped for $35. Can ship tomorrow

I am a teacher and also have chickens, but sadly, had to give away my rooster, so I can't supply eggs for my classroom this year. I would love an assortment of eggs to hatch in my class, then add to my flock! Breed doesn't matter, but would love some of all kinds that you have. So I would love the next shipment! When do I need to send a PayPal payment?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom