Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is everyone is going to get skinny!!! No more eating or feeding grandkids. No more collecting eggs until everyone goes to sleep. We are all going to have to get 4G phones, too hard to carry a laptop while feeding chickens.
yuckyuck.gif

Well i'm glad i'm present for "the good old
old.gif
byc auction" rerun.....this is A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!
clap.gif

All I know is everyone is going to get skinny!!! No more eating or feeding grandkids. No more collecting eggs until everyone goes to sleep. We are all going to have to get 4G phones, too hard to carry a laptop while feeding chickens.

Bring it on, I need to lose weight. Grandkids are now in bed.
yesss.gif
Wait! I have to go turn the barn lights off.
th.gif

CURRENT OFFER
mine

offer Bantam welsummers

or Bantam olive eggers

or Hens chioce Bantam D'anvers, Bantam polish and Bantam Cuckoo marans

I am giving it one more hour and I will give in. Just told my wife and she punched me in the arm. The extra bruises will be worth it I think. If the hens choice included welsummers I would have all ready done it and taken the spousal abuse.

I also have all ready claimed 2 swaps and don't want to get on the timeout list and I have seen so many that I hope come back up.....Tolbunts, legbars, and seramas oh my.........

Current Offer:

Bantam welsummers

or Bantam olive eggers

or Hens chioce Bantam D'anvers, Bantam polish and Bantam Cuckoo marans

Mine, can't resist anymore. Hen's choice, and if you want to throw some bantam welsummer in the hen's choice that would be totally acceptable!

Offer:

6 Modern Game Bantams (red pyle)

$10 paypal

Hen's choice on LF turken, bantam Am, bantam mottled cochin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom