Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine bantam OEs (beautiful)

6 Cream Legbars

or

6 Tolbunts

Please note it will be a few weeks for either. Got to catch up but those bantam OEs are gorgeous.

Current Posted Offer!
frow.gif

Mine on PP

Offer:
4 Khaki Campbell split to Dark Campbell eggs

Mine! PP

Offer: 6 Swedish Flower Hen to go out tomorrow.

or

10+ eggs from my Ameraucana, EE, OE pen. I have 4 Blue/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana pullets, 2 EE pullets (hatched from HenThymes' eggs), and 1 OE pullet (also from HenThymes' eggs) covered by 3 Blue/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana cockerels, and one OE cockerel (from HenThymes' eggs). A couple of the Ameraucana pullets have snuck into my spare Swedish Flower Hen roos cage, too, and at least 2 of the Ameraucanas hatched from pink eggs. Should be lots of shades of blue, green and olive eggs and who knows what else
hu.gif

Last edited:
Mine! PP

Offer: 6 Swedish Flower Hen to go out tomorrow.

or

10+ eggs from my Ameraucana, EE, OE pen. I have 4 Blue/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana pullets, 2 EE pullets (hatched from HenThymes' eggs), and 1 OE pullet (also from HenThymes' eggs) covered by 3 Blue/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana cockerels, and one OE cockerel (from HenThymes' eggs). A couple of the Ameraucana pullets have snuck into my spare Swedish Flower Hen roos cage, too, and at least 2 of the Ameraucanas hatched from pink eggs. Should be lots of shades of blue, green and olive eggs and who knows what else
hu.gif
MINE...Swedish Flower Hens please

OFFER:

6+ Hen's Choice of Cochin Bantam (fri22led hens in the mix, cannot tell eggs apart), OEGB, Silkie/Si22le or EE/OE/CE LF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom