Hatching eggs-PICK UP ONLY

Zuni, That cockeral was my only RIR' Cockeral i knew i had. I was honest to you and didnt second hand you anyhing. you saw the birds and i told you he was possibly my only RIR' cockeral...and you said "No thanks, he's yet too young"
wow some stories are getting made up missprissy?. there atleast 6 6 embdens. maybe 8
there are a total of 9-12 eggs. i know atleast 6(what she paid for) are embdens) and the rest are extras. there are a possible toulouse in there....but thats an extra gift. that isnt what she ordered or anything that was a gift...who here wouldnt take extra eggs....

This is how it all started right here Zuni.....this right here....Gossip...stories, And "Missunderstanding between the buyer and the forum, Not me the seller... Adults find it easy to blame the young person over themselves. That is what Happends.
I stick to my word. and thats what counts.

i will try to give advice. you should show pics of the birds you own. that way people see where there eggs are comming from.

you dont need to take my advice. But its worth thinking over

WheresWaldo is only allowed to sell on BYC on a Pick up only basis from here on out. Please note the time and date of my post.

Those who have already entered into transactions with Waldo will be expected to have their orders shipped and received in a satifactory manner. Again, if there are problems, let me know.

If anyone is privately contacted as to shipping, please contact a moderator.

My friend you have a lot to learn about communication. You have a lot of nice birds and I truly believe you mean well. However, you are very short on communicating. Over the internet it is very difficult for people to communicate because you can't see body language or hear tone of voice etc. Telling MissPrissy that you're not sure if they are all the right breed is much different than saying I know at least 6 are the right breed and the others are extra.

I am giving you advice and you can take it or you can tell me to pound sand! The community could benefit from the stock you have but before you embark on selling you must make sure you are ready to meet the needs of the customer. That means ONLY sell quality products. NEVER sell a bird that is not in perfect health. Even it if is your only bird of that breed. You simply say I can sell it to you if it heals but now something seems wrong so I wont' sell. In the business of selling to people, your name and integrity is all you have.

If you want to get your integrity and your name back with the BYC community I suggest the following:

* Number one, get a website and post pictures of your breeding stock and conditions that they live in. Make it a place people can come see what you have. It's not difficult or expensive and will pay dividends in the long run. (I can help you with that)
* Two, show up to the Raleigh meet and other meets IN PERSON and get to know these people and let them get to know you.
* Three, take your time when you write posts and communicate clearly.
* Four, understand that making a buck at all costs is not in your best interest in the long run. Its better to keep customers happy and do the right thing than make the quick buck. In the long run you will make more money by doing the right thing.

Don't blame it on adults and adults don;t understand. You my friend are an adult and need to start acting like one.

Quote:
According to Miss Prissy's post, she specifically didnt want Toulouse eggs. So no, people don't want extra eggs if its not what they are asking for. Please be very aware of what people WANT, not what you want to send.

Ok folks, This is off topic..and side winding. if you have an issue and want to give me advice. please do so via pming me. not on a open topic/board. please lock and or delete this topic terry. ty.

Back
Top Bottom