Hatching eggs! Several breeds available!

I would love some of the blue eggs, however I believe that Brenda may have some. I will have to see. If she does then I will get what she has where I wont have to worry about them being shipped. I had one light blue small egg in my eggs that came from e-bay I hope it hatches so I can see what it came from its as small as a bantam egg.

I would love some of the blue eggs, however I believe that Brenda may have some. I will have to see. If she does then I will get what she has where I wont have to worry about them being shipped. I had one light blue small egg in my eggs that came from e-bay I hope it hatches so I can see what it came from its as small as a bantam egg.

Just saw this. Let me know. Are your eBay eggs from me?

Just saw this. Let me know. Are your eBay eggs from me?

I don't think so it came from here in NC and the man told me he doesn't know what it came from so I spoke to Brenda, she said he is the man that is stealing eggs and selling them, so the blue one will be a shocker. The man went to jail last week he was caught stealing eggs from the neighbors hen house.

I don't think so it came from here in NC and the man told me he doesn't know what it came from so I spoke to Brenda, she said he is the man that is stealing eggs and selling them, so the blue one will be a shocker. The man went to jail last week he was caught stealing eggs from the neighbors hen house.
That's not good!

That's not good!

No it's not good. I thought about calling the local news station and have them come get the eggs from the incubator that were I guess stolen and see if they could find out where they came from, however if they are fertile that would kill anything that is coming in them. Oh well. My lesson got learned not to trust all the folks on e-bay.

Back
Top Bottom