HATCHING EGGS---SWEDISH FLOWER HEN-----CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS--- BIELEFELDERS, HERITAGE BARRED ROCKS

Hi! I'm outside of syracuse NY area as well. I'm looking for cream legbar females for a back yard flock. I almost had some out of saugerties NY. But quite unlucky our car almost broke down on our trip so we decided not to venture the hour off our course home to get them. Anyways, if you do decide to travel that way maybe we could figure something out... I plan to pick up some maran chicks soon up north. I am considering getting americaunas since the cream legbars are proving to be difficult to find. Thanks! Julie

I am interested in the auto-sexing breeds. Need to do a few more runs of incubating before I order hatching eggs, so I can get my hatch rate up. Probably be ready in the summer.

Are you NPIP certified and how do you package the eggs for shipping?

Hi, I am interested in 2 eggs of each kind. so 12 eggs total. I am in western Mass. please message me for ordering info. thanks!

I am located in Ohio & breed Swedish Flower Hens.

Hatching eggs available for shipping. Chicks, pullets & cockerels available for local pick-up

Send me a pm for pricing.

Back
Top Bottom