Hatching eggs

Jeffery Hodgson

In the Brooder
Jan 20, 2018
Hi I'm new to hatching eggs. I lost my first batch and now my second batch is on day 22. There is no sign of pipping or movement that I can see. I bumped into the bator and a few eggs rolled around. Do you think there is still a chance of survival. The temp has been on 37.7c and humidity is now at 64%. Any help is appreciated

Howdy Jeffery :welcome:frow Happy :yato have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)
Have you candles the eggs to see if there's development? Were they shipped eggs? Your temp is ok, humidity is ok. So, might give them a couple of more days to see if they hatch. :fl

I did candle the eggs at day 15 seen movement in a few eggs and development in all eggs,but I did not candle any other time. I just took them out of the turner on day 18 Just worried since I bumped the bator I might of messed things up
Theyll be fine from getting bumped if any chicks were hatched theyd be kicking the eggs all over the place. Give them a few more days :) hope you get some babies.

I did candle the eggs at day 15 seen movement in a few eggs and development in all eggs,but I did not candle any other time. I just took them out of the turner on day 18 Just worried since I bumped the bator I might of messed things up
Just bumping it shouldn't have caused them not to hatch, unless they were cracked by the bump or rolled into each other hard enough to cause a crack, in which case, you would be able to see the crack and know which ones were not likely to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom