(hatching Eggs)

I will be selling Blue, Black, Splash Orp eggs again by Nov. I have some beauts.
100_2774.jpg

Well, the possibities here (meaning I know they have been fertile) are:
Barred Rock purebreds
Barred Rock roo over RIR/Buff Orp Cross
Barred Rock roo over Cochin/Silkie X Barred Rock
Blue Orp/Lt Brahma
Blue Orp/Buff Brahma
and of course, after I know for sure they're fertile, the pure Blue Orpingtons.
I have two customers waiting for Blue Orp pures at about that time, but they also want my true Ameraucana eggs and those two girls aren't yet laying; they are 20 weeks old, so it can't be long. Just keep in touch and let me know if you want to be on the list for certain.

Now, Robin, as soon as the Ameraucanas start laying and the eggs seem to be fertile as well as Velvet's, you're on my official list! Unless you've changed your mind about wanting the Ameraucanas...I hope that Skye begins laying really soon. Suede is mating her almost daily, against her will, though. She's not going peacefully yet, LOL.

I got a full incubator of Frenchys eggs and another Eggbidder's eggs, just give me another two to three weeks to cull out the infertile and any embryoes stopped growing and I can put more in. It woulbe in the first week of October that I can take more in definately. So if there is any one else behind me on the list, let them go in front of me until October.

After I get your eggs and hopefully Julie's eggs, then I hatch them out and my incubator will close for the season until next year.

Happy news that I may have found someone that has blue orps but they are very young...four weeks old. So it will be next year I would have a breeding flock that has your lines as well as Catalupa Grove Farms.

Youre right, Catalupa is expensive for their Blue Orps!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom