Hatching Grocery store eggs attempt

I just looked up where I might find some, and apparently they have Happy Egg’s at a Sprout farmers Market pretty close to me, so I may get some as soon as my current eggs hatch!
You should! I cracked one open today because I didn’t use all 12 and I was gonna cook it. They have ORANGE yolks, I’ve never seen yolks this orange... anyway... I swear it looked like it had a target shaped spot!

I'm fairly sure that the last dozen brown eggs we got was "Happy Egg" - not heritage breed though (We shop at Publix.) I used the last four in the carton to make ice cream with while my sister and b-i-l were visiting recently and as I was working and chatting to my sister I pointed to one of the egg yolks I'd "decanted" into a bowl and said "See that? The bullseye? That one's fertile." I speculated that on free range some 'roos probably snuck into the mix.

I'm fairly sure that the last dozen brown eggs we got was "Happy Egg" - not heritage breed though (We shop at Publix.) I used the last four in the carton to make ice cream with while my sister and b-i-l were visiting recently and as I was working and chatting to my sister I pointed to one of the egg yolks I'd "decanted" into a bowl and said "See that? The bullseye? That one's fertile." I speculated that on free range some 'roos probably snuck into the mix.
I saw that they had just normal brown eggs too on their site. And that gives me more hope that you saw a bullseye!! It said they have copper maran hens so I know what maran color they are. I’m gonna go track down the person who hatched them before and ask for some pics. I’m really curious to know what speckled legbars are. Maybe EE?

Back
Top Bottom