Hatching Grocery store eggs attempt

Um, quick question - do you really think it'll work? Were they in the refrigerator section? I'm assuming you know about the bloom, and the requirement that eggs sold in American stores are legally supposed to be washed and refrigerated. Once they're washed, the bloom is gone and they're susceptible to bacteria if not kept cold.

Um, quick question - do you really think it'll work? Were they in the refrigerator section? I'm assuming you know about the bloom, and the requirement that eggs sold in American stores are legally supposed to be washed and refrigerated. Once they're washed, the bloom is gone and they're susceptible to bacteria if not kept cold.
Thats one problem I could have, but I did see @Love my chickens 25 did it so it may work. Whether it works or not, it’s a cool project.

@Love my chickens 25 I am on a journey to hatch Happy Eggs, could you post pics of your chicks?
Sure I can.
These are all from my “Maran eggs”
83930CAE-C707-4C1B-9BCB-A6DE5E8489F3.jpeg
D0B1E054-EEB0-4A4C-8E87-4F37E4AA6881.jpeg
455888EF-846F-400F-8C8D-9C17485D40FF.jpeg
CCE337E0-97F3-4BDC-8488-E7FF9DBBE7BF.jpeg
2E99378D-A798-4782-AC66-1487D5055F3C.jpeg
659B4DBF-AFA8-4F0D-B5E2-A571D778A5CB.jpeg

I had no idea this was even possible. I am assuming they weren’t refrigerated? I have never hatched eggs but would have thought that they wouldn’t be fertilized and that the time between the egg getting laid and purchased from the store would be too long...

Please tell me more about how to go about doing this.

I had no idea this was even possible. I am assuming they weren’t refrigerated? I have never hatched eggs but would have thought that they wouldn’t be fertilized and that the time between the egg getting laid and purchased from the store would be too long...

Please tell me more about how to go about doing this.
well refrigerating eggs will not affect them. Its really how old they are that will affect them. And washing them could affect them. I saw a target spot in one of the eggs which I thought is cool so they do have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom