Hatching mandarin ducks

my hatch was unsuccessful. Unfortunately none of them hatched. do you sell the mandarin ducks?
Were any fertile/developed?
I have about 40 Mandarin eggs incubating right now and they're doing really well. Not hard to incubate at all. Shipping is really hard on ornamental duck eggs though and if yours were shipped that was probably the problem.

Were any fertile/developed?
I have about 40 Mandarin eggs incubating right now and they're doing really well. Not hard to incubate at all. Shipping is really hard on ornamental duck eggs though and if yours were shipped that was probably the problem.
Hi Mate, I have a Mandarin duck sitting on eggs and I plan to take some of the eggs and put in an Incubator on the 25th day. Since they hatch between 28 and 30 days, I want to know if I should turn off the automatic turning when I put them in the incubator on the 25th day. Thanks

Hi Mate, I have a Mandarin duck sitting on eggs and I plan to take some of the eggs and put in an Incubator on the 25th day. Since they hatch between 28 and 30 days, I want to know if I should turn off the automatic turning when I put them in the incubator on the 25th day. Thanks
Hi! Mine actually seem to hatch on day 31 predominately. Though any time that last week is fine to stop turning.
I don't know how you plan on brooding them, but I've always artificially brooded mine. I let my one hen have a few babies that hatched under her this time though, and they're actually doing great. As long as they're in a safe pen and everything it's really cute!

Hi! Mine actually seem to hatch on day 31 predominately. Though any time that last week is fine to stop turning.
I don't know how you plan on brooding them, but I've always artificially brooded mine. I let my one hen have a few babies that hatched under her this time though, and they're actually doing great. As long as they're in a safe pen and everything it's really cute!
Thanks for the reply. My Mandarin is sitting on 9 eggs, I intend to take 5 and put in my incubator on the 25th day and leave 4 eggs to her to hatch naturally.

Back
Top Bottom