hatching questions asap

CheeksFarm

Songster
Feb 1, 2018
Siler city nc
my two chicks are hatching and their egg n part them feels dry
what to do for them to finish hatching out?
water channels are full and my temp is staying at 99.5 ?
other have already hatch that I moved and theirs others peeping threw

well one dead trying to hatch rest way and couldn't :( and so I helped the other one so it wouldn't die like the other one ! and she now laying beside a egg

I am sorry you are having trouble.:hugs
Did you try to use something like coconut oil to keep the shell moist? I am wondering if this will help if you should have the same trouble with a future chick.

I am sorry you are having trouble.:hugs
Did you try to use something like coconut oil to keep the shell moist? I am wondering if this will help if you should have the same trouble with a future chick.
no I didn't and didn't know that u could use that . and all I did with the one that was sstuck I got it on was putting alittle bit of water on it and helped it and now its doing fine

QUESTION MY INCUBATOR TEMPTURE AND HUMIDITY DROPPED BUT ITS BACK UP TO 99.5 AND 72% ? WHY ?.
ITS BEEN DOWN THEN BACK UP ?
BUT I HAVE A TEMPTURE GAUGE ON THE BOTTOM THAT COMES WITH THE INCUBATOR . IT SAYS 99.5

QUESTION MY INCUBATOR TEMPTURE AND HUMIDITY DROPPED BUT ITS BACK UP TO 99.5 AND 72% ? WHY ?.
ITS BEEN DOWN THEN BACK UP ?
BUT I HAVE A TEMPTURE GAUGE ON THE BOTTOM THAT COMES WITH THE INCUBATOR . IT SAYS 99.5
What kind of bator do you have?

What did you do/what happened just before these changes?
Did you open it?
Add something to it?

the chick is doing good will have take pics of it and post
the chick that I helped yesterday is on the left the dark one.
20180328_092924[307].jpg

Back
Top Bottom