Hatching soon ?

Tyler344947

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2024
Had an egg in an incubator for a bit now. The egg is now very hard to see through. I can only see a couple veins on the bottom of the egg near the air pocket is this good ?

It sounds like it's good. How many days has it been in there?
I’m not sure on the exact date because where I bought it said it could range to different days. I do know that the eggs have been in the incubator for about 7 days or more !

Most breeds of chickens hatch in 21 days.

You must have known what temp and humidity and about turning the eggs already. So, if all goes well, in about two weeks you'll have some peeping going on in there!

I’m not sure on the exact date because where I bought it said it could range to different days. I do know that the eggs have been in the incubator for about 7 days or more !
Was the egg already incubating when you bought it? Or did the seller mean age as in how long the egg has been sitting on the counter? Do you just have the one egg?

I have more than one egg and I don’t think it was in an incubator
It's important to know when you set the eggs in the incubator so you can track progress and put them in lockdown on the correct day. If you think they're only about a week old, then they've still got about a week and a half left to go.

Back
Top Bottom