Hatching WebCam... Done

rebelcowboysnb

Confederate Money Farm
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Independent State of Dade NWGa
Thought they might wait till Sunday to hatch like last weeks because of a power outage but looked an felt like the bottom middle an the far right have already piped the air cell.
Hopefully no rats this week. Trapped a bunch this week.
Guinea eggs that have an unknown hatch date look real close too but maybe they will wait till these finish hatching.

Watch incubator cam 1.

Watch incubator cam 2.

Watch Brooder Cam

Watch Pug puppy Cam.

Last edited:
The mine field just doesn't look the same Cowboy.
lol.png

Yea, thought that mine field of traps might be a bit of a problem for the chicks hatching.
big_smile.png

Spent the day building a puppy palace. 4X8 foot total with a bathroom stall panel floor an foot high walls. 4X6 foot sleep an play zone an a separate 2X4 foot bathroom area with a place for a dog door. 3 weeks old, time to house train them.
wink.png

I've been watching all of your cams. They are great. But, how come I never see the mom pug with her babies. I find that really strange, especially as young as they are.

Yea, I wouldn't call her a hoverer. If she had her way she would probably hire a wet nurse. She is in there about every 2 or 3 hours but usually don't stay in there very long. After I turn the lights out she hangs out in there more. They seem fat an happy an are not whining so she must be doing ok.

Back
Top Bottom