1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hatching WebCam... Done

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rebelcowboysnb, Oct 22, 2010.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

Thought they might wait till Sunday to hatch like last weeks because of a power outage but looked an felt like the bottom middle an the far right have already piped the air cell.
    Hopefully no rats this week. Trapped a bunch this week.
    Guinea eggs that have an unknown hatch date look real close too but maybe they will wait till these finish hatching.

Watch incubator cam 1.

Watch incubator cam 2.

Watch Brooder Cam

Watch Pug puppy Cam.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Here we go again! I will stay up as long as I can. Thanks for posting this again.
    Good luck with your hatch. Hope the mouse stays at bay this time.

3. Pemburu

Pemburu Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2010
    Oklahoma
    The mine field just doesn't look the same Cowboy. [​IMG]

4. rebelcowboysnb

Yea, thought that mine field of traps might be a bit of a problem for the chicks hatching. [​IMG]

Spent the day building a puppy palace. 4X8 foot total with a bathroom stall panel floor an foot high walls. 4X6 foot sleep an play zone an a separate 2X4 foot bathroom area with a place for a dog door. 3 weeks old, time to house train them. [​IMG]

5. Tdub4chiks

Tdub4chiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Constantia, NY
    I've been watching all of your cams. They are great. But, how come I never see the mom pug with her babies. I find that really strange, especially as young as they are.

6. rebelcowboysnb

Yea, I wouldn't call her a hoverer. If she had her way she would probably hire a wet nurse. She is in there about every 2 or 3 hours but usually don't stay in there very long. After I turn the lights out she hangs out in there more. They seem fat an happy an are not whining so she must be doing ok.

7. Tdub4chiks

Tdub4chiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Constantia, NY
    They do look pretty fat & happy. I was just wondering...lol

8. rebelcowboysnb

I know there not to happy about that slippery floor I put in there box. I'm sure they will get use to it though.

9. rebelcowboysnb

Two hatched out already this morning.

10. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    The far left egg hatched around 2:30 am the other not too long ago. The far right has been pipped awhile now! Go chicks Go!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by