Hatching winter chicks.

Pics
Turner failed. Lid has to be duck taped. Humidity meter is stuck at 69. Temp goes a lot higher than it says (have to have a different tester in there.)
If you use calibrated thermometers and hygrometers..still might be fine for hatching.
Use clear packing tape instead of duct tape for lid(pics of lid?).
I like to fix stuff :D.
Or it might toast.

I can use clear packing tape. Didnt think about it. I have a calibrated hydrometer/thermometer, but I'm just tired of this incubator honestly
I'm sure its frustrating, but might still be usable...
and be rather valuable if you want to do staggered hatches, and it will hold the temps.

I have several "cheap" models that I use as needed for hatchers only.....I Love My Brinsea Ovation ex 56 for the full incubation period, but just discovered that my Nurture right 360 makes a good hatcher for the smaller batches.....for a backup the price was right even if it holds less eggs

I have several "cheap" models that I use as needed for hatchers only.....I Love My Brinsea Ovation ex 56 for the full incubation period, but just discovered that my Nurture right 360 makes a good hatcher for the smaller batches.....for a backup the price was right even if it holds less eggs
I was thinking about buying something else to go along with my good incubator. This one just... I'm getting rid of it. Even a homemade one would be better i think lol. Last hatch I lost the most I've had lost before. I'm worried about 3 eggs atm cause no pip. Still movements in them but cant even see internal pip. May move them with the other batch to go on lockdown today.

aliciaplus3, I just ordered a Nurture Right 360 today! Fingers crossed it works well for me because my broody hen sure made my life difficult! lol

Athiena14, the chicks are just too sweet! I hope the rest of your hatching goes well too! :love:jumpy

QUOTE="CluckNDoodle, post: 20872079, member: 530969"]aliciaplus3, I just ordered a Nurture Right 360 today! Fingers crossed it works well for me because my broody hen sure made my life difficult! lol

Athiena14, the chicks are just too sweet! I hope the rest of your hatching goes well too! :love:jumpy[/QUOTE]
Hope so too. Thank you:fl

aliciaplus3, I just ordered a Nurture Right 360 today! Fingers crossed it works well for me because my broody hen sure made my life difficult! lol

Athiena14, the chicks are just too sweet! I hope the rest of your hatching goes well too! :love:jumpy
I spent a Lot of time reading reviews and doing research before purchasing this one andd so far so good

Turner failed. Lid has to be duck taped. Humidity meter is stuck at 69. Temp goes a lot higher than it says (have to have a different tester in there.)

I was so temped to buy that one. Sorry it didn't last. Hope the hatch is good. :hmm

The styrofoam one I bought (farm innovators 4250) I noticed when I went to set it up had a broken screw (it ripped/tore the corner of the styrofoam around the glass/heater). I've ordered another one and sent the broken one back.

Back
Top Bottom