Hatchingeggs brahma searching

johanssonross

Hatching
Dec 1, 2015
Sweden
Hello, im new here and dont really know where this post lands but im searching for hatchingeggs from (in swedish:(Silversvartbandad brahma). Silver-black-banded-brahma? Ofc from a healthy group.
Is there anyone out there who have it and can send to me here in north sweden?

I hope this message hit the right place. tnx!:)

[email protected]. <-- email

Hi and welcome to BYC,

I've just had a quick look at there are over 400 threads from Sweden (just type Sweden in the the search bar). I hope that someone may be able to help you out within those threads.

You could also try posting in "where am i? where are you?" section (go to forum navigation and you'll find the section).

Good luck

CT

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

welcome-byc.gif

@CTKen has given you the best way of checking. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. CTKen has given you some good advice. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your hatching eggs.

Oh lord thats a warm welcome!
1f631.png
1f600.png
1f600.png

Is this a worldwide website? I hope i can learn more about chickens here, at least on a different language then mine
1f62c.png

Oh lord thats a warm welcome!
1f631.png
1f600.png
1f600.png

Is this a worldwide website? I hope i can learn more about chickens here, at least on a different language then mine
1f62c.png

There are members here on BYC from all parts of the world.

Back
Top Bottom