hatchrite 2 drawer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by spickes8, Feb 14, 2016.

1. spickes8

spickes8 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2016
    Got a hatchrite at an auction. Brand new to incubators, but was wondering the value of this machine. I really need a smaller, so I'm gonna sell this one. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I'm a newbie here. I haven't played with it yet, but it supposedly works. But auctioneers lie. [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

2. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Might as well use it like you stold it.

And surely auctioneers would NEVER lie.

Get some eggs and go for it.

Spook

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Nice incubator but I have no experience with this model I'm afraid. If you pop by the incubating & hatching section there may be members there who can give you more information on these. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/5/incubating-amp-hatching-eggs

Good luck and enjoy BYC :frow

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi, welcome and congrats on the incubator. I've never used one myself, but as Yorkshire coop says, there are a few live threads on the subject at the moment as well as lots of info elsewhere on this site. I hope that you find someone with experience of using that particular kind of bator.

All the best
    CT

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Never heard of that brand, maybe someone else has.

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. spickes8

spickes8 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2016
    Well, I'm gonna see if I can put this monster together today. If I completely fail, I'll just surrender and sell it for parts. I really want a sportsman 1500, so I'm praying I can figure it out so I can sell it for my newest coveted incubator.

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

9. Shawnm

Shawnm New Egg

Mar 12, 2016
    Looking for help setting a hatchritr incubator. Near as I can figure everything is working. Just need to learn how to set it. Thanks

10. Exotic Meat Mar

Exotic Meat Mar New Egg

Mar 29, 2015
    I am interested to purchase. I am in Southern California. Please contact me at 702 686 3369 or send me a text message. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by