Haunted Jewelry.

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by RoosterRehab97, Dec 31, 2009.

1. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Never seen this .. But I have made a Pookah or two in my time...

3. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    The Hope Diamond at the Smithsonian is supposed to kill the owner.

4. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:What's a Pookah?

5. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:What's a Pookah?

Its an energy "spirit" ... Basically you Charge an item with the intent of giving it consciousness.. I made one for my oldest son when he was a baby , he used to have terrible nightmares.... So I made him a Pookah in a dreamcatcher to watch over him and fight off the bad dreams... I have also made one for protection years ago in my pentacle necklace...

Sorry if its a lil scatterbrained but I am recovering from last night.... It was kinda like this [​IMG] then this [​IMG] then this [​IMG] now i'm this [​IMG]

6. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Ok I've gottcha! It's a talisman or amulet. I have made "medicine bag" with crystals and such in the past. Never heard it called a Pookah before.

Pookah is my dog Spooks nickname. If you have ever seen the movie "Harvey" with Jimmy Stewart he talks about Harvey the invisible rabbit as a Pookah. A mythological creature of good fortune. Discribes my dog perfectly

7. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:Yep only you create a sentient spiritual being and attach it to the amulet... And yes Jimmy Stewart is correct.. Although when I was little I had an imaginary invisible rabbit that was 6'0 and talked .... Scared the crap outta me [​IMG]

8. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

9. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:Don't knock what you don't understand.

10. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Awesomeness..Hubby made me a dreamcatcher because of my horrible nightmares. Dunno if it works, I sometimes get a zinger every now ad again but they are nowhere near as bad as they were before [​IMG]
    He added amethyst beads, rose quartz, and black hematite along with a couple real obsidian arrowheads. It is a treasure to me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by