Have any CHICKEN ART!?

Chickencrazy, that is awesome!!!!! I wish i could paint like that
smile.png

Woahh everyone, there all beutiful! Keep them coming!
and piecemaker, that quilt is stunning. I'd pay good money for it! Awesome job.

Last edited:
WOW those are all awesome, what talented people we have. I only made some chickens on www.thinkdraw.com under the name of tiki244 you can go there and see what I did. Not really too good. There is the saga of Freddy on there, him after a show, taking a bath because of bumblefoot, being in chickenjail cause the neighbor dont like him, and standing on my living room chair gazing out the window. I made a d'uccle, some buff orps and a modern game also. and a gold laced polish roo

just find one of my pictures, click on it, and then you can click on view all of this persons pics,,,,,if you want to see. Would appreciate if you take a look and vote
big_smile.png

Last edited:
piecemaker did you make the chicken patterns yourself? thats awesome
love.gif

And the one of the chicken in stones too
love.gif

And all you painters and drawers they are lovely, makes me want to try my hand at it. I give you guys credit though, for I know I have tried drawing and is not so easy.
thumbsup.gif

Wow! Everything is just so beautiful and creative! The quilt is so nice. My mom quilts and she made me a pillow with a quilted rooster on it, then a king size quilt for the bed to match! The rooster pillow is at the top.

2776991992_2e82d97039_o.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! Piecemaker and 12 Acres! I Need those patterns! Was the chicken quilt free hand piecemaker? I see your mom made yours 12 Acres, its so cute! Tell her she is talented! Very nice!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom