1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

have any of you ordered from ideal?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by minicows13, Jun 25, 2008.

1. minicows13

minicows13 New Egg

Jun 15, 2008
    Florida
    if you have, do you remember getting an email saying that they had shipped your poultry?

mine are supposed to be shipped today and i still havent heard anything from them. nor can i find anything about email confirmations or what not on the emails they have sent and their website.

does anyone remember?
    thanx

2. samapp

samapp Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2008
    Mississippi
    I have ordered twice from Ideal and I don't think they send out emails or phone calls when your order is shipped. Atleast they didn't email or call me when they were shipped. The only time I got a phone call was when they had to push my order back a couple weeks.

3. FutureChickenMan

FutureChickenMan Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Ordered once, no confirmation email no phone call. But they were delivered when they were supposed to be.

4. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    No. Nothing from them. But they shipped in the afternoon and arrived a day early!

BTW - i called them because I was worried. The customer service rep was so kind and understanding. If you are worried just give them a ring.[​IMG]

5. flakey chick

flakey chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    Florida
    My babies are supposed to be shipped from ideal today as well. I am so excited and nervous. I wish I could get a tracking number and find out how many xtra male "packing peanuts" are with them so I can be prepared.

6. turnerstar31

turnerstar31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    i just got mine today. They were also suppose to be shipped wed and all arrived happy and healthy. I also never got a call or email

7. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    I just received my order yesterday from Ideal, I called to make sure they were being sent to the correct address and asked when they had shipped, they said Wed. I got them yesterday at 1:30pm! Wow! I had one D.O.A. but the rest are as healthy as can be! Super fast shipping. From Texas to WV in a day!
    Sylvia

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  8. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I got my order in march. They said they would ship tues, called the post office wed and they were there bright thrusday am! All bright and happy, well after they heated up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by