Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
I just got a letter that i need to get rid of all my birds in 14 days
so i am forced to sell most of my birds

I have a quad of bantam white leghorns
a pair of spangled OEGB
6 non bearded silkie hens (2 partridge,blue and white )
1 bantam partridge cochin
non bearded white silkie chicks
spangled OEGB chicks
polish silkie cross chicks
silver duckwing OEGB hen
blue splash OEGB hen
black OEGB hen
12 pigeons (variouse breeds ) 3 males the rest are females
Make an offer -take all or take a pair
feel free to ask any questions you have
No shipping

Last edited:
becasue when we moved here 7 years ago we were zoned residential /agricultural but 2 years ago the rezoned us stricktly residential . They made me get rid of all my birds once but i got them back and now the same nieghbor complained for no reason . There is no smell no noiese . She is just miserable !

Oh no!!! I can't imagine they can take them away if you had them prior to the zoning.... do what ibpboo said! We had a family right in town that had chickens, goats, cows etc. When I asked how they could, they explained it was because it had been a farm before the town grew up around it and since they had ALWAYS kept the farm animals there, they were grandfathered in to have them even though they were against ordinances!

Good luck! Sending you energy and blessings!!!!

yea you should be grandfathered in and if not Request Reasonable time !!!!!

explain eggbid value Are you a little radical -just a little down deep ?

Sue them in small claims court for the market value of the birds and the action which did not represent you - um mass has a history with legislation without rep !
that action cause is negligence

Last edited:
wish i could have a pigeon im in texas
sad.png

I would love to get all your silkie chicks, but....I am in Georgia. However, You need to fight that, because you ARE grandfathered in, whether your neighbor likes the chickens or not. Don't give up !

Back
Top Bottom