Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ol'FashionHen, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    I have been told since my young teenage years that I look like Valerie Bertinelli ( [​IMG] I wish ) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000933/ . I once went to the bank with my mom when I was about 18 and the teller had an odd look on her face as we were approaching the desk and then she said" oh my gosh, I thought you were Valerie Bertinelli" [​IMG] . I said " I'm so sorry to disappoint you", she really had an awe-struck look on her face. [​IMG] .
    Have any of you been told you look like a certain celebrity?

2. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    When I was in my teens, had hair and skinnyer. They all said I looked like Tom Hanks.

3. Chickenmaven

Chickenmaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2009
    Michigan
    Allie Sheedy, you know, from Breakfast Club. [​IMG]

I think that as a youngster I was cuter than Allie. Now, a comparison to Valerie B. ? I would not argue with that!

4. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

When I was younger I guess I looked like Brooke Shields. I heard it all the time. I remember entering a new school in the middle of 7th grade. I walked into the classroom and the teacher said, "Oh my, you look a spittin image of Brooke Shields." All the kids laughed and I was so embarrassed. Brooke Shields was not cool to 7th graders. I'm sure it was my bushy eyebrows, which I always hated.

Now when I look at her, I realize she was indeed a pretty girl, and I wish I had grown up to look like she does as a woman. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Bernadette Peters. Do any of you know who she is??

6. countrygirl4513

countrygirl4513 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Portland TN
    Yep I know Bernadette.

I've been told I sound (talk) like Reba McIntire. Even the kids at school when I was subbing called me Ms. Reba. But I can't stand Reba. I don't sound like her when I sing...Thank goodness. I've been singing since I popped out of the womb and IMHO...Reba sounds like a cat with her tail stuck in a door. I guess the jokes on me though... she's got all the moo-lah.

7. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    No, but my brother was in Acapulco and was at a Hard Rock Cafe, and was mistaken for the Neil Patrick Harris (the guy who used to play "Doogie Howser", etc.) They wouldn't leave him alone over it, so he signed autographs for a while and his whole family ate for free.

8. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    Quote:Dang girl, you hot!

9. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I've been told I look like 2 different celebrities...Faith Hill when I am thin and Leann Rimes when I am heavier. I don't mind the Faith Hill, but I can't stand Leann Rimes! LOL!

I had a friend who was a dead-ringer for JoDee Messina!

Shelly

10. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    OMG

People used to tell me I looked like Valerie Bertinelli, too!!!

My 4 year old niece (many years ago) swore it was me on One Day at a Time so much, the whole family had to explain that it wasn't, it took all day

Wow, we have some really attractive people on here, all the celebrity lookalikes!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by