Have you ever googled your screen name?

Quote:
Thats my mothers day avatar of me an my mom..
V
V
V
V
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/82534_screen_shot_2011-05-30_at_55437_pm.png

Ahh, I see it now! I didn't recognise it on the search though
tongue.png
Wonder how that got there.....
pop.gif

I need to warn you all to make sure that you have google SafeSearch on when you google image some of these usernames which have names that could be taken the wrong way in them, such as "chick". Some disgusting photos came up in google images that I hated to see, and from that my computer received a virus that is no trying to get my credit card number, and is randomly showing disturbing websites. Someone from the Apple store traced the virus to when I google imaged someone's screen name on this thread. Just be careful and turn safesearch on, please!

Last edited:
There aren't too many images that would bother me unless they involved kids. Getting a virus would be a bummer. Hopefully my virus protection is worth something.
sad.png

Quote:
I forgot to add that this is only if you have a Mac. Apple told us that with our new laptop we didn't need a virus-protection program. Mm hmm.
roll.png

Quote:
I forgot to add that this is only if you have a Mac. Apple told us that with our new laptop we didn't need a virus-protection program. Mm hmm.
roll.png

More people have been making viruses for Macs ever since they've been getting popular. I think I got a nasty one the other day...

No matter your operating system, it's a good idea to get a virus protection program from a trusted retailer.

mom'sfolly :

I didn't like what I got when I googled mine. Most were not family friendly....maybe time to change that name.

NOT gonna change mine, as I have had it for over 20 years, and I bet the users on a couple of really sketchy sites certainly aren't even that old... Maybe...

But I also found that somebody is reading some interesting books I've never read.​

Back
Top Bottom