Have you ever googled your screen name?

Dunkopf

Songster
9 Years
Sep 24, 2010
Kiowa, Colorado
I googled Dunkopf pics yesterday looking for a new avatar pic. I was surprised to see my current avatar along with avatars of every person on this forum that has ever posted on a thread I posted on. It was kind of weird. I saw Royds pic first and thought he had gotten his pic from the same place. Then I realized it just tied me based on entries.

It's weird how every thing you do is tracked somewhere. So you people are all tied to me. Isn't that the biggest honor you've ever experienced.

Imp

All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
The Emerald City
My Coop
It always stops me when I come across pix of mine in google images. Like when I google cows and find a pic of one of my cats.

Imp

GiddyMoon

Songster
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
I have done that..and it can be quite scary..what I found to be really funny..I am far from the first giddymoon LOL

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Just did it now. I got a few of my profiles from various sites I'm on, and for the images...

All of your avatars and a few Mega Man pictures.

DuckLover179

Waddles & Puddles
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
California
My life is on google...

It's got pics of me, my dogs, ducks, etc. And my twitter, YouTube, and topics on BYC...

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
Quote:LOL! No..no..it think it fits perfectly! Bwhahahhahaha...

ETA: And oh.. you mentioned you need a change!!!! Get it..diaper..change??... Gahahhahahaha you're killing me!!
(
..)

Last edited:

Top Bottom