Have you ever had an type of animal you just did NOT like?

Gerbils or cats. Imagine yourself as an 8 year-old kid seeing brand-new gerbil babies being eaten by the mom.
sickbyc.gif
I don't like the way cats slink around, wrap around my legs when I try to walk, there is no way to disguise the smell of a litter box--a person can try to cover-up the smell, but it just adds to the stink.

Almost added Shetland ponies to the list. My uncle gave my sister and me our cousin's older Shetland pony and her filly when we were younger. The filly was absolutely a joy to have, the mom was a hooved demon--maybe my cousin's influence?
gig.gif

Quote:
The most expensive pet you'll ever have.
gig.gif

true! i have 2 with another on the way.... Sometimes I wish I could buy a 15 dollar bag of feed and a bale of hay and call it good for the week
smile.png

I have to say, ive never had guineas and I dont think I ever could.....BUT ones that I have owned and have no desire to again would be a gecko or hamster. Hamsters are cute, but i hate the poop trail they leave behind when they run around in their ball AND I can't keep them alive if I had to. The gecko lived for a long time, but it was a big pain getting the crickets weekly when the closest pet store was 2 hours away....lots of gas spent. And after she went blind, she didnt want to be held anymore and I had to catch the crickets with tweezers and feed her....

Crawfish and shrimp they ate every other fish I had then each other in the huge tank they had.

All Hamsters, I had 2dwarfs they would draw blood when they bit, and the would hiss at me whenever i came near.

Geese, never again will I have a LOUD, Aggressive and messy creature roam free in my yard. Those stupid birds crapped all day long and it was impossible to keep clean, I couldn't even walk out there. my duck is great though

Oh and the Sugar glider... smelly, loud, crazy, dog irritator.

Hmm...I have to say my neighbors dogs. I can not stand them. Hate them...really. They run all over the place and go where ever they please. My other neighbors have called the dog catcher on them numerous times. But it does no good. They lock up the dogs for a few days and it just the same old thing again. We can't even go up and down our drive way with those dogs barking at us.
somad.gif

If they ever come up here after my chickens. I will shoot them. I hate to say that. Because I do love dogs. But not those dogs.

My parents also have a dog I can not stand. She is mean and is always barking at us when we go to their house. She acts like she would bite us if she had the chance. My dad says she won't . But I don't believe him so I just try keep myself and my kids away from her when we visit.

Well,. I've had
horses
ponies
dogs
cats
rabbits
hamsters
snakes
turtles
fish
love birds
budgies
goats
guinea pigs
chickens
2 armadillos
cattle
squirrels
.. I have lived with,. but not owned
guinea fowl
miniature donkeys
ferrets
a lama and
a large iguana named Banana Head
,.. O have enjoyed everyone,. except.. the love birds!
vile, mean, hateful things! One ate the others leg off in the night! I realize it was a bad pair that someone gave me and who knows what those poor birds went through before they got to me,. but no amount of love was bringing them back from being the most destructive, warped creatures I've ever met.
I would pay to NOT have one!

Even the armadillos were friendlier!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom