Have You Seen the Movie Courageous? {Can be Hijacked to Talk About Other Movies :D}

I liked how he kept messing up with the sheriff.... "Bye, Honey, Love you"
lau.gif

Oh, yeah, that was great
gig.gif
And then when the Sheriff pretended to scold him about it, and the lady officer said "I looove you, Adam!", I just about died laughing.

Apparently I really need to see this movie. I have heard a bunch about it from Christian friends.

One to add to your list: The Four Feathers with Heath Ledger and Kate Hudson. A story about regret, redemption, friendship and forgiveness. One of my favorite movies ever.

Much better than the book. The book was written too long ago to make sense for most of us. The first film version was in 1939!!! The Heath Ledger version is by far the best one.

This will sound so weird, but after my brother died at 29, watching the movie Knight's Tale with Heath Ledger was one of the first things that made me smile again. Sad to see him die at such a young age, also. I think he would have been one of our great actors.

This will sound so weird, but after my brother died at 29, watching the movie Knight's Tale with Heath Ledger was one of the first things that made me smile again. Sad to see him die at such a young age, also. I think he would have been one of our great actors.

I was wrong about the first iteration of the movie too - it was 1905. Book written in 1902. I knew it was old. There have been 6 different movies made from the book. Shows you how powerful of a story it is.

I am sorry to read about your brother. I cannot imagine the loss. And I love Knight's Tale!!!

Back
Top Bottom