Have your Pheasants Started Laying???

Quote:
my friend has Silver Pheasant, she lay every other day, she laid 15 eggs and stop. after 15 days, she start lay phase 2. :)

All my pheasant are laying except my blue and brown ears

Palawan setting on eggs
100_0982.jpg

Gray setting on eggs
100_0981.jpg

Love the palawan DM.All but 1 pair of impeyans and brown eared have not layed yet.Got my first blue eared yesterday(Fri).Put my first set in last sun and will have hatches going in every sun until they lay 2 clutches and they can set on the 3rd clutch.
In N.H.,Tony.

My silver hen from one pair laid 9 so far but then her or her mate proceeded to eat three of them, not sure why. She didn't lay any more for about ten days and now i just found a new egg in their pen which i removed. I found my first red golden egg today. Still waiting on swinhoes, amhersts, horsfield's kalij, and the hens from my other trio of silvers to lay. Pied peafowl have laid 3 eggs also.

DMFarm - just sent you an e-mail asking about the wire in the picture of the Grey.

No eggs here yet.

hee hee...just for fun I set the first egg my red golden hen laid this year...I just candled it at three days and it's developing!!!
smile.png

Meanwhile the expensive shipped eggs I set alongside it are barely out of the starting gate...I candled a couple and two had troublesome lookng air bubbles next to the air sac and one showed veining.
roll.png

Just got my second egg of the year four days later, but I'll wait until I get a few more before setting them again!!!!

Back
Top Bottom