haven't been around much....

smpezzi

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Sorry I haven't been around much lately have jumped on from time to time for second or two but other than that just haven't had the time.

Coop is finally all done YAY Hubby and oldest ds did a GREAT job on it and all the kids, a couple of neighbor kids and one of the cats all worked on painting it! The cat still has a red ear from the experience lol
gig.gif

We lost 20 eggs that were in the bator due to a neighbor girl thinking it was funny to play with the bator and try to figure out what the knobs do so she turned it up all the way
ep.gif
and then wrote on it in red perm marker then lied to me that it wasn't her that did it all
he.gif
hit.gif
smack.gif
somad.gif

We are still battling with my ex to get oldest ds back home- went to court but the judge didn't have time for the hearing so left it at alternating weeks and I still have to drive 28 miles round trip 2x a day to take him to school two weeks out of each month
rant.gif
Then I found out yesterday that my ex's attorney died last friday don't think my ex knows yet though. The day we went to court I offered to my ex "let ds come home and go back to the school he has always gone to, wants to go to and that has the proven better programs and I will sign a waiver giving you x number of months with no child support" he was considering it and his attorney walked by so he decided he better run it by his attorney and they blew off my offer
smack.gif

Our 7 year old the wed before school started had all the cartilidge on his right ear swell up for no apparent reason- then got hives from trying to cover his ear with a hat that turned out to be wool (he is allergic to wool). Turns out he has a rare condition that causes cartilidge to swell and basically become infected but it isn't a true infection
hu.gif
and it can spread through the body.

Our 4 year old goes in on Monday morning to have his tonsils out- we are praying he won't suffer the complications his brother suffered a year ago with his. We had hoped that he would get into a particular free preschool program this year but of course he didn't and the other free program won't work because the lady that runs it can't stand me so we are doing pre school at home this year but he is on the waiting list for the other program just in case a spot opens up for him.

Hubby started his new job the same day the kids started school he hasn't made his first sale yet but we know it will come! We are all struggling to get used to the new schedule though but his boss is terrific and when hubby told the boss that our youngest is having surgery on monday she told him to take the whole day off and take care of his family
hugs.gif
On monday's he is supposed to work until 9pm.

I guess that is about it from us, we are holding off on the goats for a while maybe in the spring
fl.gif
It seems like things just never slow down lately stress, worry, dissapointment, more stress more worry etc etc

Now I need to get a few things done before I have to pick up kids for dentist appointments in 3 hours

Wow, that's alot.

Will pray for you and your family, hope things get better, slow down, and you get your son home!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom