Haven't been on for ages!!!! (call duck pics)

Love the peacock!! Congrats on the show win too.

I got Champion waterfowl with one of my drakes this year- he was the last drake to go through the breeding pens for me- so I still havent even got any eggs in the incubator from him yet since I only put him with the first two girls a week ago. Plenty hatched so far- but none for my show team next year, I was hatching from a crested Runner drake I have for a while once spring hit and time got away form me.

I am finally getting somewhere with my colours now- thanks for asking- I sold off the trio I bought from South Australia and since then have been going great. I dont know why I persevered so long with them, but having a house full of ducklings all the time is great.

They are as good as any calls I have down down this end of the country. Keep up the good work!!!

Quote:
Congrats on your win
woot.gif
Makes ya proud doesn't it! And yes I know what you mean about time slipping away, I have bred alot of calls, but I am so fussy, I'll probably only keep about 10 young birds for next season.

That's great that your getting where you want to be with your colours..... My pied and magpie call project is prooving to be harder than I thought, but hopefully will get there one day.

And thanks for the compliment on my birds, they are all nice, but when breeding for type you tend to be a bit critical, good to hear from you
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom