Having a Bit of A Problem, And it Seems I'm Not The Only One...

Just wanted to say after 2 weeks of not being able to upload pics, I was just able to... What ever was wrong is now fixed hopefully for good.
thumbsup.gif

AH! I'm able to post pics, too! But now it seems the smileys aren't working...
Still doesn't work for me
hit.gif

Ok, this is a test...

Well.. it worked. Whadda u kno.

I am using Firefox 21.0. I had to use IE for something else - and I found out IE had Upgraded itself to 10. My other program was not working correctly. I went to the website for technical problems with that program and they said to make sure I had the latest version of IE and Adobe Flash Player. I didn't have the latest version of Adobe Flash - so I uploaded it for IE, and it seems also for Firefox.

When I came back to BYC I noticed that a few things looked different - so I decided to see if I could upload pictures without clicking and clicking. At first it seemed it didn't work, I clicked only once and waited - but all of a sudden - zip - there it went!

So - for all you out there with IE - get the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. It can't hurt - and it might really help!
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Hey, Mods/Admins, it seems I am having a bit of trouble. I cannot upload pictures to BYC. It will perform the whole upload-the-picture deal, with the grey bar lading completely, but then it'll just freeze up and it won't go away, no matter how much I click "cancel". (Please forgive my absolutely horrible description! >.>) However, my computer is not frozen; I can close the tab easily.

It looks like Chic CAN is having the same issues, too. But she hasn't described them, so I don't know if they are the same ones. Please reply ASAP and let me know if it's my computer of if it's a glitch with the website.

Thanks a million in advance!

Hannah
Yes I have been having the same problem now for about 2 weeks and it is not my computer. I wish they would look into it and fix the problem.
Vivian

Back
Top Bottom