Having a Bit of A Problem, And it Seems I'm Not The Only One...

Me too! But I was finally able to load some pictures today, however it took almost all day and kept having to go back and edit my post to ad more and had to start over several times... After a lot of clicking, typing and cussing I somehow did it.
idunno.gif

Me too! But I was finally able to load some pictures today, however it took almost all day and kept having to go back and edit my post to ad more and had to start over several times... After a lot of clicking, typing and cussing I somehow did it.
idunno.gif
lol.png

Yeah, it is soo super slow!
sad.png
And for me, if I post a pic, then I can't post a smiley; if I post a smiley, I can't seem to post a pic.
hu.gif

Broke down and tested on the nasty laptops.

As before: Homebrew P4 box running XPSP3 IE8/Chrome: no crashes (everything works).
HPdv6700 Vista HPSP2 IE9/Chrome: Same
HPHDX9000 VistaUSP2 IE9/Chrome Same
1.5MbDSL

Just got done.

Please include machine/OS/browser (versions) in posts, it helps

I used to get so much pleasure from this website, but now I am frustrated about the problem loading photos.......it is taking them far to long to sort out, and given how many people are having the same problem it should be getting done.

I am going to have to give this site a miss from now on. Shame, I really found it helpful and fun to use. I am off to a site that I can actually post photos on!
sad.png

I used to get so much pleasure from this website, but now I am frustrated about the problem loading photos.......it is taking them far to long to sort out, and given how many people are having the same problem it should be getting done.

I am going to have to give this site a miss from now on. Shame, I really found it helpful and fun to use. I am off to a site that I can actually post photos on!
sad.png
Lmao. I'm sorry but after 1.3k posts your going to stop because it takes longer to post pics? Upload pics to your profile then go to forum and load from profile. I think every browser anymore has tabs so not hard to do. I remember back in windows 95 to post pics was a pain in arse. If your just wanting to post picks post to photo bucket or something and then just use the links to get the pics to here. I'm sorry but just don't seem like you care about anything but posting pics.

jlaw

Last edited:

sad.png
Now you know there isn't a site around as good as this one.. quit being such a baby. yes it is frustrating but imagine how you would feel if you were running this site and trying to keep it going smooth.

I have done everything as suggested and have the same problems! I can upload pics anywhere else with no problems. Problem here continues...

The staff replied to my feedback form. They are working on the problem. I used to be a tech, these things can take time. For now enjoy the other aspects of BYC, and if you haven't posted in here yet about having the same problem, please do. It helps them in finding a glitch. If it works great pass it on. :)

Back
Top Bottom