Having a hard time finding someone to ship to Hawaii. Hatching eggs

this is an old post but i am trying to find someone who will ship hatching eggs to hawaii!!! any one know who will ship me BLRWs, FBCMs, black and/or Lav. ameraucanas LF or bantam? this is my wish list for now... can anyone help me?? i want to get some eggs in a few months and can tell it will take that long to find someone to ship to me...so far i have asked 2 different byc's and both NO. still looking....
tongue.png
any help would be great. mahalo and aloha
frow.gif

Quote:
If you can find me the info and arrange it I'll try to help if you don't get anyone. I have FBCMs, several lines including Davis. I also have LF AMs in black, blue and lav.

I don't really have time to look into it, but like I said if you can arrange it and I can get it to go through I'll try to help when I can. No one laying here right now.

Quote:
If you can find me the info and arrange it I'll try to help if you don't get anyone. I have FBCMs, several lines including Davis. I also have LF AMs in black, blue and lav.

I don't really have time to look into it, but like I said if you can arrange it and I can get it to go through I'll try to help when I can. No one laying here right now.

Mahalo wolftracks in a few month i will contact you and see where your at!! i really want some of those FBCMs - Davis sounds great! and the AMs. in those colors - i dont really want white is all bc we have some mud on occasion and my white girls now always look dirty! i see you are in cali which would be nice so the eggs dont have to travel from the east coast. one ??? are you NPIP by chance?? that will prob. make it easier to ship them legally. also i saw your part of the crazy egg train, i was curious about that as well, if hawaii is included?? thanks again... i will continue to look but will keep you in mind!
frow.gif
aloha

Quote:
Permits ARE required to ship legally. If they find people sending eggs illegally- expect a visit from your state inspectors. Here is the info from the State of Hawaii:

PRE-SHIPMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR HATCHING EGGS
(chickens & turkeys)

1. Poultry and Bird Import Permit from the Livestock Disease
Control Branch. Must be affixed to shipping crate. Issued only to
accredited veterinarians or hatcheries. Call (808) 837-8092, 7 days
a week, 8:00AM through 4:30PM Hawaii Standard Time or email
request to [email protected].

2. Health Certificate or NPIP Report of Sales of Hatching Eggs,
Chicks, and Poults. Issued within 10 days of entry. Must include:

a) Description and count of eggs

b) NPIP certificate or statement that the hatching eggs originated in a flock that has a Pullorum-Typhoid clean rating and is designated a U.S. sanitation monitored flock in accordance with NPIP standards.

PRE-SHIPMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR HATCHING EGGS
(poultry except chickens, turkeys, & pigeons)

1. Import Permit from the Plant Quarantine Branch.
Call (808) 832-0566.

2. Poultry and Bird Import Permit from the Livestock Disease
Control Branch. Must be affixed to shipping crate. Issued only to
accredited veterinarians or hatcheries. Call (808) 837-8092, 7 days a
week, 8:00AM through 4:30PM Hawaii Standard Time or email
request to [email protected].

3. Health Certificate or NPIP Report of Sales of Hatching Eggs,
Chicks, and Poults. Issued within 10 days of entry. Must include:

a) Description and count of eggs

b) NPIP certificate or statement that the hatching eggs originated
in a flock that has a Pullorum-Typhoid clean rating and is
designated a U.S. sanitation monitored flock in accordance with NPIP standards.

yep, have to agree there, also Guam. I send eggs to Puerto Rico all the time, with no problem, but sent some to Guam, with all the paperwork too, once, was missing a vet signature on one form, so customs seized and destroyed them all on arrival. They are very picky, especially on islands what comes into their land. Cant blame them, on bug can spread quick when you are the only dry spot for 3000 miles. Keep doing it illegally and you will get busted. For that matter, most folks cant ship to Virginia either, they are almost as strict as Hawaii. I didnt realise years ago they had all sorts of extra stuff over just NPIP to ship into them. They clarified all that on a chick order with a letter they sent, basically saying, this time we'll let it slide, next time is a misdemeanor and heavy fine.

ok so i just got my email from the hawaii state dept of ag. and YES you need permits and all that red tape fun!
hmm.png
looks like only hatchery birds or some from an accredited veterinarian - yeah good luck with that one! lol i was able to find one farm that has game birds and are accredited they just require an extra $30 for the permits and shipping costs to hawaii - so we can find other birds not just from a hatchery - but it may take some looking to find someone who will be able to take care of the permits and is will to do so. looks like it will be a while before i am able to order eggs...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom