Having a REALLY hard time...

WhiteMountainsRanch

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
San Diego, CA
Finding something to buy BF for Christmas... he is one of those people who has everything they want, books, wallets, clothes, perfume, etc... And doesn't want tangible things... he want to move, wants a well on our property etc... things I can't buy... So I am having a really hard time... anyone have any suggestions...?

Thanks!

Quote:
Haha, GREAT book WingingIt! We actually have that already and I've read it front to back like 4 times.
smile.png

Quote:
Haha, GREAT book WingingIt! We actually have that already and I've read it front to back like 4 times.
smile.png

Well, drat! (for you, good for me, I guess...lol)

What about a subscription to a good magazine? Mother Earth News or Log Cabin Living or whatever fits in with your property and lifestyle....

Oooh - what about a certificate that you'll have a well driller come out to give their opinion on where the best place would be for a well, what the average depth of drilling is in your area, what the minimum cost would be, etc? That won't get him his well just now, but it will get you started on the way to planning and saving for one with some concrete information.

How about start a savings account for the well and present him with the savings book showing the balance. Then it'll give him the hint to save for it as well. Maybe
big_smile.png
Just a thought, that way it is something he REAAAAAAALLLLLY wants, and it's a move in the right direction!

Quote:
smile.png

Well, drat! (for you, good for me, I guess...lol)

What about a subscription to a good magazine? Mother Earth News or Log Cabin Living or whatever fits in with your property and lifestyle....

Oooh - what about a certificate that you'll have a well driller come out to give their opinion on where the best place would be for a well, what the average depth of drilling is in your area, what the minimum cost would be, etc? That won't get him his well just now, but it will get you started on the way to planning and saving for one with some concrete information.

We've already had the surveyor come out, but the magazine subscription is a great idea! He loves those ones! Now where to find one...
smile.png

Hubby only wants one thing for Christmas. It's the same thing he wants for his birthday, New Year's, Tuesday, any day. Wrapped, not wrapped, makes no difference, though he does enjoy the "unwrapping." Perhaps your BF would like the same thing?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom